A professionally installed flake floor provides a perfectly polished concrete look and elegant finish to worn and tired looking surfaces.
If you’re looking for a professional flake flooring company in and around Emerald, we’re here to help. At Designer-Crete, you can choose from 7 popular colours in a glossy glass-like finish that gives your floor a consistently beautiful appearance.
Why Choose Flake Flooring?
Flake flooring is an excellent option for improving the appearance and durability of concrete flooring.
Here are some of the benefits of flake flooring:
- Durable and Easy to Clean – Flake floor systems are durable, easy to clean and require very little maintenance. This makes them ideally suited for flooring in garages floors, shopping centres, commercial buildings and other high-traffic areas.
- Damage Resistant – Oils and chemicals can be easily washed away from flake flooring systems and they are also resistant to scratches caused by dragging furniture and other activities.
- Ideal for Uneven Surfaces –The texture of flake flooring systems hides chips and scratches, and it can be installed over uneven surfaces.
- Environmentally Friendly – Flake flooring systems can easily last for up to 20 years with proper maintenance. When required they can be touched up to extend their life, making them environmentally friendly and sustainable.
- Cost-Effective – Flake flooring is a cost-effective option which makes it a perfect flooring solution for projects all over Emerald and other regions of Queensland.
Flake flooring offers a visually appealing and durable coating for high-traffic, concreted areas
Why Choose Designer-Crete For Seamless Flooring Services?
We are a local company headed by Josh Richardson, who has over twenty years of flooring industry experience. Born and raised in Central Queensland, Josh is considered to be the leading expert in the flooring services industry in the region, including Emerald.
We are committed to providing the highest quality service and will do everything we can to lay seamless flooring that enhances the look of your dwelling.
Designer-Crete use industry leading products and equipment for producing superior finishes to traditional flooring options such as carpets, tiles timber and laminates.
We are firm believers that everyone’s needs are different and take the time to understand what you are looking for.
The individual consultations we offer are obligation-free and so we can help you with a custom-designed solution that turns your vision of the floor you wanted into reality.
Flake Flooring Process
Designer-Crete’s trained and experienced flake flooring specialists follow the right procedure to ensure the final outcome is finished to perfection using a tested process:
The concrete surface is prepared to ensure the epoxy paints that will be applied penetrate deep into the concrete surface
An epoxy primer or sealer is applied to ensure the creation of a sufficient bond between the epoxy paint and concrete.
Epoxy Coat Application
A coat of epoxy paint is applied on top of the coat of primer and both products form a strong bond.
Coloured flakes are distributed on the epoxy layer, creating a decorative effect. Depending on the desired effect, the flakes can be distributed in a dense or sparse pattern.
Clear Top Coat Application
Two coats of clear, polyurethane paint are then applied. This creates a durable, scratch-resistant, polished or matte finish.
Are You Looking For a Professional Flake Flooring Service?
Are you looking for a flake flooring provider you can trust in Emerald? At Designer- Crete, we understand the importance clients place on a quality job completed in time and within the agreed cost.
It’s what we are committed to providing. We use quality products, turn up to your Emerald premises on time and complete the task with minimum disruption. We also keep you informed of the progress of the job, so you are always kept in the loop.
Once we scope the job, we provide you with an all-inclusive quote, so you never have to worry about cost overruns. If you require any changes to the scope of work, the cost will be worked out and we will only proceed with the work after your formal approval.
When you need a flake flooring provider in and around Emerald, our professional team can help! At Designer-Crete, we can handle all requirements for your home or place of business.
Proudly Serving Emerald
Emerald is a rural town and locality in the Central Highlands Region, Queensland, Australia. In the 2016 census the locality of Emerald had a population of 14,356 people. As at June 2018, Emerald had an estimated urban population of 14,119. The town is the headquarters for the Central Highlands Regional Council. Wikipedia